Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Call of the day...

I know that you won't even believe this but here it goes.

"I have a couple of questions." the caller alerts me, "Do you have time?"

"OK." I say. "I have a little."

"Do you have any dry shampoos for dogs?" she asks.

"No," I say, "but we have mousse and wipes and things like that. What kind of dog do you have?"

"Well, my dog is actually no longer alive. I had it freeze dried and keep it in the house, and with the holidays, I feel like it needs to be cleaned up, you know, for guests."

"I understand." I say.

2 comments:

Carlyn Hutchins said...

In the entertainment industry, at this point we would say something like... "seriously folks, you can't make this stuff up"!

Skysmylimit said...

What about the man that came in with the poor dog who had femail problems?