Monday, January 15, 2007

So it goes

Today we got a good deal done at the new location but we did have one set back. As we went to put the tubs into their respective "stalls", they didn't quite fit. Just a touch shy...someone obviously had some measuring problems.
Soooooooo....tomorrow the SawzAll (another tool of champions, much like our beloved hammers) will come out and we will make a little room for the tubs. You know, I do love a SawzAll and usually embrace any opportunity to use one, but this would not be one of my chosen times to whip one out...if I had a choice. But I don't. That's why they make SawzAlls and sledgehammers.

Anyhoo, would you like to see some pictures of some of our progress so far?










Neat and tidy worksite.



Soon to be washroom.










The lonely life of a guard penguin on duty.

1 comment:

Bob Quinn said...

I'm a sad wittle penguin......